In addition to the range of opportunities provided to our students in the classroom, the College seeks to provide other avenues of enhancement and acceleration.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
- Girls are selected from Years 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 to participate in Advanced Mathematics classes on a regular basis and compete in various local, regional, state and national competitions.
- Girls are encouraged to enter a range of national competitions and have enjoyed success for their performance in Mathematics, Sciences, Mooting, Economics, Languages and Computing.
- THINK LADIES Club provides opportunities for girls to explore and investigate within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
PUBLIC SPEAKING & THINKING
- Optiminds Challenge
- International Ethics Olympiad
THE ARTS & LANGUAGES
- Musicians are guided towards higher qualifications (AMEB) and/or to elect Music Extension in addition to their Music course in Year 12.
- Mulkadee Youth Arts Festival - dance, drama, choir, band, strings
- Combined Catholic College Musical
- Combined Catholic College Band
- Performances at College events
- Annual Regional French Speech Competition
- Annual Regional Japanese Speech Competition
- College sporting teams - rowing, netball, rugby league (etc)
- Block sport
- Duke of Edinburgh program
- Language Club
- Adventure Club
- Film & Television/Multimedia