More pages in this section
Extended Learning & Enrichment
In addition to the range of opportunities provided to our students in the classroom, the College seeks to provide other avenues of enhancement and acceleration.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
- Girls are selected from Years 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 to participate in Advanced Mathematics classes on a regular basis and compete in various local, regional, state and national competitions.
- Girls are encouraged to enter a range of national competitions and have enjoyed success for their performance in Mathematics, Sciences, Mooting, Economics, Languages and Computing.
- Extracurricular opportunities (see list below) focusing on STEM
- College events such as the annual #STEM LIKE A PAT'S GIRL
PUBLIC SPEAKING & ENRICHMENT
- Optiminds Challenge
- International Ethics Olympiad
THE ARTS & LANGUAGES
- Musicians are guided towards higher qualifications (AMEB) and/or to elect Music Extension in addition to their Music course in Year 12.
- Mulkadee Youth Arts Festival - dance, drama, choir, band, strings
- Combined Catholic College Musical
- Music, dance and drama ensembles
- Performances at College events
- Private tuition in voice and instrumental
- Annual Regional French Speech Competition
- Annual Regional Japanese Speech Competition
HEALTH & PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- College sporting teams
- Block sport
- Extracurricular clubs eg: Running Club.
- Involvement in community events eg: Townsville Running Festival
Creative and Performing Arts
CRICOS No. 03317K
Call in and visit us on Townsville’s Strand beachfront...Where Ambition Meets Compassion
A Ministry in Mercy Partners