An Education Designed For Girls
Educating girls matters. At St Patrick’s College Townsville, we recognise the importance of providing expert staff, programs and facilities designed specifically for girls. Our curriculum offers girls a rigourous program to challenge, to create and to innovate. We deliver this through the following:
- A POSITIVE LEARNING CULTURE - A personalised learning focus in a fully Wi-Fi connected campus.
- EXPERT TEACHERS - Highly skilled, passionate and creative teachers, driven to engage girls in learning.
- ABOVE AND BEYOND - Enrichment program including STEM initiatives, NASA space camp, debating, opti minds, robotics and coding.
- CO-CURRICULAR OPPORTUNITIES - Extensive music, creative art, drama and sporting programs.
- BEAUTIFUL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT - Located on the Strand beach front, a sophisticated campus with modern facilities created to appeal to young women.
- PASTORAL CARE - A nurturing environment focused on every girl’s spiritual, social and emotional well-being.
- COMMUNITY FOCUS - "Mercy Girls in Action" is a broad community service program helping our community while building personal resilience.
- GLOBAL MINDEDNESS & COSMOPOLITISM - Culturally rich experience, preparing our girls to build relationships in an integrated, international world.