More pages in this section
Applying for a position at St Patrick's College Townsville
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity at St Patrick's College Townsville. Our current vacancies and position descriptions are listed below.
Applications are welcomed either electronically or in hard copy.
Applications should have a cover letter which includes a statement in support of your candidacy.
Applications also need to include current Curriculum Vitae (CV) which includes the following information:
- Personal details
- Qualifications (please include the date of each qualification and the name of the institution awarding the qualification)
- Current position
- Employment history (beginning with most recent position)
- Membership of professional associations
- Recent professional development (including professional reading)
- Awards and/or other professional achievements
- Extracurricular involvement or interests
- Names, positions and contact details for three (3) referees
Applications should be addressed to:
St Patrick's College Townsville
PO Box 721
Townsville Qld 4810
Or emailed to email@example.com
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and handled according to relevant privacy requirements.
Acknowledgement of receipt of applications will be made. St Patrick's College Townsville regrets that applications cannot be returned.
CRICOS No. 03317K
Call in and visit us on Townsville’s Strand beachfront...Where Ambition Meets Compassion
A Ministry in Mercy Partners
Acknowledgement of Country: We give thanks and respectfully acknowledge the Wulgurukaba people, the Traditional Custodians of this beautiful country whose land our College shares. We recognise their ongoing deep spiritual connection to this Country, and the care they gave for thousands of years. We also acknowledge the Bindal people as the neighbouring Custodians of their Country. We pay our respects to the Elders, past, present and emerging and extend that respect to other Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples here today.