More pages in this section
Dare to imagine her future...
Educating girls matters. At St Patrick’s College Townsville, we recognise the importance of providing expert staff, programs and facilities designed especially for girls.
Our curriculum offers girls a rigorous program to challenge, to create and to innovate. We deliver this through the following:
- A POSITIVE LEARNING CULTURE - A personalised learning focus in a fully Wi-Fi connected campus.
- EXPERT TEACHERS - Award-winning teachers who are experts in their fields of speciality.
- ABOVE AND BEYOND - Enrichment program including STEM initiatives, NASA space camp, debating, optiminds, robotics and coding.
- CO-CURRICULAR OPPORTUNITIES - Visual and performing arts, STEM, academic enrichment, sport and fitness, community outreach
- BEAUTIFUL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT - Located on the Strand beach front, a sophisticated campus with modern facilities created to appeal to young women.
- PASTORAL CARE - A nurturing environment focused on every girl’s spiritual, social and emotional well-being, designed to develop strong and empowered girls.
- COMMUNITY FOCUS - "Mercy Girls in Action" is a broad community service program helping our community while building personal resilience.
- GLOBAL MINDEDNESS & COSMOPOLITISM - Culturally rich experience, preparing our girls to build relationships in an integrated, international world.
St Patrick’s College Townsville
45 The Strand (PO Box 721)
Townsville Qld 4810
T (61) 4753 0300
F (61) 4753 0336
College Absence Line:
CRICOS No. 03317K
Call in and visit us on Townsville’s Strand beachfront...Where Ambition Meets Compassion
A Ministry in Mercy Partners
Acknowledgement of Country: We give thanks and respectfully acknowledge the Wulgurukaba people, the Traditional Custodians of this beautiful country whose land our College shares. We recognise their ongoing deep spiritual connection to this Country, and the care they gave for thousands of years. We also acknowledge the Bindal people as the neighbouring Custodians of their Country. We pay our respects to the Elders, past, present and emerging and extend that respect to other Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples here today.