More pages in this section
Dare to imagine her future...
Educating girls matters. At St Patrick’s College Townsville, we recognise the importance of providing expert staff, programs and facilities designed especially for girls.
Our curriculum offers girls a rigorous program to challenge, to create and to innovate. We deliver this through the following:
- A POSITIVE LEARNING CULTURE - A personalised learning focus in a fully Wi-Fi connected campus.
- EXPERT TEACHERS - Award-winning teachers who are experts in their fields of speciality.
- ABOVE AND BEYOND - Enrichment program including STEM initiatives, NASA space camp, debating, optiminds, robotics and coding.
- CO-CURRICULAR OPPORTUNITIES - Visual and performing arts, STEM, academic enrichment, sport and fitness, community outreach
- BEAUTIFUL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT - Located on the Strand beach front, a sophisticated campus with modern facilities created to appeal to young women.
- PASTORAL CARE - A nurturing environment focused on every girl’s spiritual, social and emotional well-being, designed to develop strong and empowered girls.
- COMMUNITY FOCUS - "Mercy Girls in Action" is a broad community service program helping our community while building personal resilience.
- GLOBAL MINDEDNESS & COSMOPOLITISM - Culturally rich experience, preparing our girls to build relationships in an integrated, international world.
CRICOS No. 03317K
Call in and visit us on Townsville’s Strand beachfront...Where Ambition Meets Compassion
A Ministry in Mercy Partners